LPT offers advance reserved seating for every show in our main stage season.
Tickets may be reserved in advance, with remaining seats purchased at the door starting two hours before show time. Advance ticket payment must be made at time of purchase. Sorry, seats cannot be held without purchase.
Box Office Hours & Contact
Tue-Fri: Noon-4:00 pm
and two hours prior to show time
Box Office: 651-429-5674
Closed Major Holidays
Please be aware that due to staff limitations, we are not able to immediately answer all incoming calls during business hours. Please leave a message and a representative will get back to you as soon as they can.
- Lakeshore regrets that no refunds can be made—all sales are final.
- A $3 fee will be charged for ticket exchanges for another performance of the same show.
- All discount coupons must be presented with payment.
- In the event of dangerous weather conditions, performances may be cancelled. If this occurs, we will call ticket holders with information about ticket options.
- If you would like your tickets mailed to you, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your order.
- It is our policy not to admit children under the age of six. However, this policy does not apply to our children’s shows. Children age three and up are welcome to attend these performances. Bringing children to the theater for any show is at the discretion of the parent/guardians.
- All persons entering the theater must have a ticket, including “lap children.”
- Senior tickets are available to those 65+
- Student tickets are available for children through college students.