Leave a Legacy with a Seat Naming Donation
Naming a seat in the new theater is the perfect way to leave a legacy for your family or loved ones. You will be one of the lucky few who can leave a permanent message showing your community that you support the performing arts. By having a commemorate message laser-engraved on a plaque and mounted on an elegant new seat, you will give a terrific gift for arts lovers who already have everything. Don’t miss your chance—seats are limited!
Your Commemorative Message
- Your message on the plaque may be In honor of, On behalf of, or in memory of your children, grandchildren, parents, grandparents, friends, business, pets, etc.
- Limitations – 45 characters including spaces, on three lines. Plaque is 3″ x 1″.
Pricing & Facts
- Payment options – Cash, check, credit card, sale of securities transfer, or pledge to pay later
- Flexible payment schedule – pay in full, set your own payment schedule, or set up automatic recurring donations with your credit card via our secure online site.
- Seat naming donations are designated for the capital campaign fund and are 100% tax deductible. No goods or services will be provided for your donation.
- One plaque for a seat is only $750. You may purchase as many as you wish!
- A plaque does not guarantee reservation of that seat for performances.
- The location of your plaque may change due to construction design changes.
Submit a Seat Naming Donation
- Think of the message for your plaque(s).
- Submit your donation online or download and mail this form to our office.
- For single, one-time donations, click here
- For auto recurring donations, click here
- Write in your commemorative message(s) on the form before submitting (45 character limit including spaces over three lines).
- If buying multiple plaques, clarify which message goes with each plaque. You may have one message for multiple plaques if you wish.
- Address for mailing: Lakeshore Players, 4820 Stewart Avenue, White Bear Lake, MN 55110
You’re done! We will send you a letter confirming your seat choices and message(s). Thank you for supporting Your Community Stage.