All Ages & Adults
Theatre arts education integrates life and learning through experience. Comprehensive classes are led by professional teaching artists to enhance creative expression while developing useful life skills.
Check back soon for more information.
Thanks to donations from Lakeshore Players supporters and foundations, limited financial assistance is available in the form of partial scholarships. To apply, download and complete a scholarship request form, and we will do our utmost to honor your request.
- Pre-registration is required for every program.
- Capacity is limited and classes are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A class may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- If a class is cancelled, your registration fee will be returned.
- Payment must be received with the registration form.
- Registration will be confirmed by email.
- Sorry, we cannot pro-rate, refund, or issue credit for missed classes.
- We know plans change! If you have to cancel, we can only issue a credit if you let us know at least a week before the class start date.
- Students must wear clothes and shoes that allow for movement.
Call Lakeshore Players 651-426-3275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org