Theatre arts education integrates life and learning through experience. Comprehensive classes are led by professional teaching artists to enhance creative expression while developing useful life skills.
DIY Costumes & Clothing Embellishment
November 28 – December 19
Instructor: Rhiannon Fiskradatz
Investigate some of the techniques DIY designers and stylists use to create the imaginative looks used on stages & in magazine pages the world over! Anyone interested in costume/clothing design or in reinventing their own wardrobe will enjoy this wildly creative class. A variety of skills and hacks will be demonstrated in each session, with students having ample opportunities to experiment and even reinvent a garment (or two) of their own to showcase on the final day of class. NOTE: this class is all about creativity & experimentation, not perfection. We won’t be using T-squares or learning lots of technical language. We WILL be learning how to make clothes last a little longer and look a little cooler.
Thanks to donations from Lakeshore Players supporters and foundations, limited financial assistance is available in the form of partial scholarships. To apply, download and complete a scholarship request form, and we will do our utmost to honor your request.
- Pre-registration is required for every program.
- Capacity is limited and classes are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A class may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- If a class is cancelled, your registration fee will be returned.
- Payment must be received with the registration form.
- Registration will be confirmed by email.
- Sorry, we cannot pro-rate, refund, or issue credit for missed classes.
- We know plans change! If you have to cancel, we can only issue a credit if you let us know at least a week before the class start date.
- Students must wear clothes and shoes that allow for movement.
Call Lakeshore Players 651-426-3275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org