Theatre arts education integrates life and learning through experience. Comprehensive classes are led by professional teaching artists to enhance creative expression while developing useful life skills.
Session 4: Shakespeare
March 20 – April 17
Instructor: Rudd Rayfield
The works of William Shakespeare appear often in student productions, school assignments, and indeed, Lakeshore’s own education programming! Discover Bill’s enduring power and get a jump start on student plays to come as you make yourself a more versatile actor. Strengthen your Shakespeare toolkit with this 5-week course.
Session 5: Improv
May 1 – May 29
Instructor: Hannah Halvorson
Improvisation is one of the most valuable skills an actor can possess, whether onstage or off. Live by the seat of your pants and laugh out loud as you apply the fundamentals of improv to a number of games and exercises designed specially to stretch you to your creative limits!
Thanks to donations from Lakeshore Players supporters and foundations, limited financial assistance is available in the form of partial scholarships. To apply, download and complete a scholarship request form, and we will do our utmost to honor your request.
- Pre-registration is required for every program.
- Capacity is limited and classes are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A class may be cancelled due to low enrollment.
- If a class is cancelled, your registration fee will be returned.
- Payment must be received with the registration form.
- Registration will be confirmed by email.
- Sorry, we cannot pro-rate, refund, or issue credit for missed classes.
- We know plans change! If you have to cancel, we can only issue a credit if you let us know at least a week before the class start date.
- Students must wear clothes and shoes that allow for movement.
Call Lakeshore Players 651-426-3275 or email email@example.com